Powered by Blogger.

Life Lessons za leo

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The purpose of life is simply to live a life of purpose. With no reason to get up in the morning life can start to really get you down. Watch out retirees! Make sure you retire to something instead of from something. (Ricky K., 33)
There are no things or powers in life that can offer you a hand to your dreams except meeting new people who are better than you. You always can learn something from them. (Dmitry, 16)


Dream big dreams, believe in yourself, trust in God, and work hard so that those dreams can be a reality. (Natalia, 20)

My life experience is that I am learning to become more of myself rather than comparing myself with other people. Other people expect me to be like them, but I don't want to be like them, I just want to be more of myself and to accept myself for who I am. (Sharon N., 39)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Sidebar One

welcome to my favorite blog, enjoy yourself