Powered by Blogger.

The great programmer of our times

Sunday, July 29, 2012

In my academic life at the university of Dar es salaam i had a great moment meeting people with great minds, people with great visions and ambitions. I managed to make many good friends who i sincerely admire and who real inspire me. They are many in number and i won't be fair if i try to mention a few. One of the greatest men i met is SOVELLO HILDEBRAND MGANI a man from NJOMBE who graduated in the year 2010.
Mr. Sovello is a software developer who has established his own company called FUGIT CONSULT (see www.fugitz.com), the company is located in Njombe. Fugit is dealing with software development and customization, network design and computer trainings. I have learned many things from his inspirations and initiatives. I wish you all the best brother, you inspire me a lot. Keep on the spirit i know sky is the only limit. FUGIT CONSULT will grow and you will achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Sidebar One

welcome to my favorite blog, enjoy yourself